When you work under a boss you have to meet his or her demands. You often have no choice but to comply to even the silliest of whims that he or she has. The logic about working for a boss is that you have to keep them happy so you get your next paycheck. Bosses can say “You’re fired!” as easily as they say “You’re hired.” Sometimes they can make life a living hell for you. You love the moments when he or she says that you can work from home because it almost feels like heaven when you don’t have to see your boss’ face.
Admit it, you hate running errands for your boss who seem to have an unending “to-do-list” for you. After spending almost an hour stuck in traffic, you have to run by the nearest Starbucks to get your boss’ coffee. You arrive ten minutes late and your boss will give you the scolding of your life while sipping the coffee that was reason for your being late. At lunch, you have to run by his or her favorite Deli and buy the special sandwich for the day for him or her rather than eating at your favorite pizza parlor. Your afternoon coffee break is spent running to the laundry shop for his or her dry cleaning. It can go on and on or you can work from home and spend your time wisely.
There are a lot of jobs that you can choose from or you can put up a business that operates on-line. You can stop having a boss and be the boss of your own self if you put up a business. To be able to do that, you will need help from experts. A successful business is a well-consulted one. You can do basic research yourself or you can consult from Internet Marketing experts. You will not have to worry because the consultation can be done right at the comfort of your own home. You can do business consultation at home. With the right advice and tips, you can earn more than you are earning right now. Better to start to work from home as soon as possible.
Think about it, you can be in your pajamas and your hair can be all messed-up while doing your job. You can take as much coffee breaks as you want and no one will deduct anything from your earnings. You can watch your favorite soap opera while doing your job. You can totally listen to your favorite rock band without disturbing an officemate. Your work from home is your comfort zone so you can be anyone you want to be. Let me rephrase that, you can be yourself.
Find a way to make work feel less like work and more like a quest that you enjoy taking. Enjoying your work will help you be more productive. If you stick to a work or a job because you only love the “how much” part, then you are doing it for compliance sake and you are probably not giving your 100%. Everyday, you go to work thinking, “Geez, work again.” If you factor in a demanding boss you will soon be a testimony to the clich “All work and no play makes Jane/John a dull boy/girl.”Whereas, if you work from home where you can be yourself and without having to meet unreasonable demands, your creative juices will be flowing like a river and you will produce amazing, and high-paying, results.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tips For Starting Your Home Internet Marketing Business (wealthyways4you.com)
- Internet Marketing Tools Helping The Revenue Graphs To Show An Upward Trend (g-p-group.com)
- Delve Dives into Do-it-Yourself Online Video Management (xconomy.com)
- How To Become A Jack Of All Trades In Online Marketing (slideshare.net)
- Finding Internet Marketing Success (wealthyways4you.com)
- Last Chance To Sign Up For Shoemoney X (johnchow.com)
- Brands need fans, not friends (vator.tv)
- Know How To Make Money with Internet marketing (wealthyways4you.com)
- I’m Starting With The Man In the…Front Row (takepart.com)
Abraham van der Linde
Abraham van der Linde
Latest posts by Abraham van der Linde(see all)
- Using SEO in Online Marketing - 12 December, 2012
- If you were an SEO of a large company, what would you include in your 2011 strategy? - 17 August, 2012
- Google Backlinks Checker Tool – Backlink Monitor - 13 August, 2012